Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Entering play mode while editing avatar throws InvalidOperationException error
Entering play mode while configuring avatar throws InvalidOperationException error and when exiting play mode, editor returns to the previous scene without saving any changes
1. Open attached project "animationavatar.zip"
2. Open "k.unity" scene
3. Select Assets > Ethan > EthanAvatar and press Configure Avatar
4. Make any changes to the scene example (change Transform Position X from 0 to 1)
5. Enter play mode, observe in console InvalidOperationException
6. Exit play mode
Expected result: editor returns to Avatar Configuration scene
Actual result: editor returns to previous opened scene without saving any changes
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3 5.6.1p2 2017.1.0b8 2017.2.0a1
Notes: even if you save the scene before pressing play, the new scene saves the name but the animations does not work, because EthanAvatar did not save the changes inside itself
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The "Add Component" context menu root level has a parent when is reopened after selecting a Component
- [Android] Crash on memcpy when building for Android Platform
- Cannot create DropdownField with nested choices when using UIToolkit
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"