Search Issue Tracker
entering play mode messes up the ui of the editor
1. Open attached project
2. Open Untitled scene
3. Enter play mode
Expected result: Game view shows nothing (since OnRenderTexture is used incorrectly, but UI stays the same (perhaps even drops a warning about the error)
Actual result: Game view get's messed up.
Workaround: Leave play mode and switch any tabs in the UI
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- Modifying Rigidbody2D.position doesn't stop interpolation when called during the FixedUpdate callback.
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac