Search Issue Tracker
entering play mode messes up the ui of the editor
1. Open attached project
2. Open Untitled scene
3. Enter play mode
Expected result: Game view shows nothing (since OnRenderTexture is used incorrectly, but UI stays the same (perhaps even drops a warning about the error)
Actual result: Game view get's messed up.
Workaround: Leave play mode and switch any tabs in the UI
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System materials do not have transparency applied when loaded from an Asset Bundle
- [2D] Unable to select Sprite by clicking in Scene View when another Sprite is using _MainTex property with Tiling/Offset values
- Default Scripting Backend in Universal Render Pipeline template is set to il2cpp
- Texture importer assigns wrong texture compression formats to lightmap textures
- [WebGL] Input.GetAxis("Mouse X") and Input.GetAxis("Mouse Y") return inconsistent values between positive and negative axes