Search Issue Tracker
entering play mode messes up the ui of the editor
1. Open attached project
2. Open Untitled scene
3. Enter play mode
Expected result: Game view shows nothing (since OnRenderTexture is used incorrectly, but UI stays the same (perhaps even drops a warning about the error)
Actual result: Game view get's messed up.
Workaround: Leave play mode and switch any tabs in the UI
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Video won't play at start of scene
- Material error appears when changing Atlas Render Mode for fonts
- Editor throws a console error every time the layout it reset
- Crash on physx::NpShapeManager::findSceneQueryData when entering Play Mode
- Single RenderTexture leak when scattering texture using ScatterAlphamap/EndPaintHeightmap