Search Issue Tracker
entering play mode messes up the ui of the editor
1. Open attached project
2. Open Untitled scene
3. Enter play mode
Expected result: Game view shows nothing (since OnRenderTexture is used incorrectly, but UI stays the same (perhaps even drops a warning about the error)
Actual result: Game view get's messed up.
Workaround: Leave play mode and switch any tabs in the UI
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file