Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3.8
Entering Play mode for the first time also launches adb.exe which locks Unity editor when closing it
Android development kit is required for reproduction.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open any project
2. Start entering play mode.
3. adb.exe process will be created and will remain running.
4. Once play mode starts running adb.exe remains running as independent process.
5. If adb.exe is killed, it will not be launched again.
Reproducible with any platform editor mode.
The issue is fixed in Unity 4.3.7 Patch 1 version.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used
Sep 24, 2017 04:19
It happend on Unity 5.5.2f1.
Sep 07, 2016 21:01
Occurring in 5.3.4f1.
It also prevents the game shutting down correctly in Steam, as Steam still considers adb.exe to be a dependent process and therefore assumes the game is still running. Big problem for me.
Jul 14, 2014 20:35
Not fixed 4.5.1
May 19, 2014 09:09
Read the patch note: 4.3.7p1 not t1
Patch releases can be found here:
May 15, 2014 13:07
Is not fixed!! 4.3.4f1 Win7 !
May 06, 2014 15:59
Still not fixed in 4.3.4f1.
Apr 22, 2014 01:38
I take that back, it was only a temporary fix.
Apr 21, 2014 12:07
Seems to be fixed now if you update using the Android SDK.
Apr 21, 2014 06:43
Unity 4.3.4.f1. Not fixed, Please fix it
Apr 17, 2014 12:29