Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[Enlighten] UV Charts visualization is not shown with multiple errors when opening through the Lightmap Preview window
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project RealtimeGIBug and SampleScene scene;
2. In the Preferences window (Edit>Preferences>GI Cache) click Clean Cache button;
3. In the Lighting window (Window>Rendering>Lighting) click Generate Lighting button;
4. Wait until scene's realtime GI finishes baking;
5. In the Lighting window open Realtime Lightmaps tab and double-click on any lightmap thumbnail to open the Lightmap Preview window;
6. In the opened Lightmap preview window expand the dropdown list at the top right corner of the window and select UV Charts option.
UV Charts texture visualization is opened without errors in the Console.
UV Charts texture visualization is not opened and is stuck on loading. The following errors are shown in the Console:
- "Unknown file extension; template function should be specialized."
- "Failed reading from: '95/95cb3b26217c14cc23c2af213c38cfd6.unknown'."
- "'Runtime Texture' job failed with error code: 5 ('Failed creating texture data.')."
Regression introduced in Version 2021.2.0.
- Reproducible in 2022.1.0a3, 2021.2.0b5;
- Not reproducible in 2019.4.29f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.7f1-dots, 2020.3.15f1, 2021.1.16f1;
- Reproducible on Windows;
- Reproducible only in the Lightmap preview window; UV charts are shown as expected when opening the corresponding Scene view Editor visualization filter;
- Reproducible only for Realtime GI lightmaps, not reproducible for Baked GI lightmaps.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes