Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[Enlighten] UV Charts visualization is not shown with multiple errors when opening through the Lightmap Preview window
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project RealtimeGIBug and SampleScene scene;
2. In the Preferences window (Edit>Preferences>GI Cache) click Clean Cache button;
3. In the Lighting window (Window>Rendering>Lighting) click Generate Lighting button;
4. Wait until scene's realtime GI finishes baking;
5. In the Lighting window open Realtime Lightmaps tab and double-click on any lightmap thumbnail to open the Lightmap Preview window;
6. In the opened Lightmap preview window expand the dropdown list at the top right corner of the window and select UV Charts option.
UV Charts texture visualization is opened without errors in the Console.
UV Charts texture visualization is not opened and is stuck on loading. The following errors are shown in the Console:
- "Unknown file extension; template function should be specialized."
- "Failed reading from: '95/95cb3b26217c14cc23c2af213c38cfd6.unknown'."
- "'Runtime Texture' job failed with error code: 5 ('Failed creating texture data.')."
Regression introduced in Version 2021.2.0.
- Reproducible in 2022.1.0a3, 2021.2.0b5;
- Not reproducible in 2019.4.29f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.7f1-dots, 2020.3.15f1, 2021.1.16f1;
- Reproducible on Windows;
- Reproducible only in the Lightmap preview window; UV charts are shown as expected when opening the corresponding Scene view Editor visualization filter;
- Reproducible only for Realtime GI lightmaps, not reproducible for Baked GI lightmaps.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][Plastic SCM] "Access Denied" error when downloading Plastic SCM Cloud Edition through the Editor
- UpdateRendererBonudingVolumes process takes more time when disabled Renderers are used
- "ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null" error is thrown when selecting a Visual Element with a custom Render Texture set as a background
- Changes are not saved when changing Styles' orders in the UI Builder
- “InvalidOperationException: Not enough space in output buffer (need 24, has 0)” error is thrown when using NativeList.GetVertices()