Search Issue Tracker
Duplicate in 2021.2.X
[Enlighten] Realtime GI is not present in player builds
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open "Scene_Realtime_GI_Test" in the attached project (Realtime_GI_Test.zip).
2. Generate lighting.
3. Observe that the realtime light bounce works in the scene.
4. Build a standalone player build (File > Build Settings...).
5. Run the build.
6. Realtime lightmaps no longer work in the build.
- Reproduces in: 2021.2.0a10, 2021.2.0a11, 2021.2.0a12, 2021.2.0a13, 2021.2.0a17, 2021.2.0a19, 2021.2.0b1
- Does not reproduce in: 2020.3.13.f1, 2021.1.14f1, 2021.2.0a1, 2021.2.0a2, 2021.2.0a3, 2021.2.0a4, 2021.2.0a5, 2021.2.0a6, 2021.2.0a8, 2021.2.0a9
- Unable to verify due to build errors in: 2021.2.0a14 (macOS), 2021.2.0a15 (macOS), 2021.2.0a16 (macOS)
- Render pipelines affected: HDRP, BiRP, URP
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated