Search Issue Tracker
Duplicate in 2021.2.X
[Enlighten] Realtime GI is not present in player builds
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open "Scene_Realtime_GI_Test" in the attached project (Realtime_GI_Test.zip).
2. Generate lighting.
3. Observe that the realtime light bounce works in the scene.
4. Build a standalone player build (File > Build Settings...).
5. Run the build.
6. Realtime lightmaps no longer work in the build.
- Reproduces in: 2021.2.0a10, 2021.2.0a11, 2021.2.0a12, 2021.2.0a13, 2021.2.0a17, 2021.2.0a19, 2021.2.0b1
- Does not reproduce in: 2020.3.13.f1, 2021.1.14f1, 2021.2.0a1, 2021.2.0a2, 2021.2.0a3, 2021.2.0a4, 2021.2.0a5, 2021.2.0a6, 2021.2.0a8, 2021.2.0a9
- Unable to verify due to build errors in: 2021.2.0a14 (macOS), 2021.2.0a15 (macOS), 2021.2.0a16 (macOS)
- Render pipelines affected: HDRP, BiRP, URP
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached