Search Issue Tracker
[Enlighten] LoadDataTimeSliced works on the wrong scene mapping in the Editor
Steps to repro:
- generate lighting in non-auto mode
- manually clear the cache (or move the project to another machine)
- clear baked data
- switch to another scene
Throws "Failed opening GI file at path [...]" and "Failed loading Enlighten [...] data at path [...]" errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Character Controller's change of position in OnCharacterControllerHit is ignored
- [Oculus | Singlepass] View in headset renders upside down IN headset/compositor mirror with Oculus/Singlepass
- Surface Shader bug: #pragma hardware_tier_variants generates corrupt UV's
- [VideoImporter] Video files moved from StreamingAssets to Assets folder shows MovieTexture importer settings
- Render texture is mirrored when Camera's Clear Flags are set to Don't Clear