Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Enlighten] LoadDataTimeSliced works on the wrong scene mapping in the Editor
Steps to repro:
- generate lighting in non-auto mode
- manually clear the cache (or move the project to another machine)
- clear baked data
- switch to another scene
Throws "Failed opening GI file at path [...]" and "Failed loading Enlighten [...] data at path [...]" errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework