Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Enlighten] LoadDataTimeSliced works on the wrong scene mapping in the Editor
Steps to repro:
- generate lighting in non-auto mode
- manually clear the cache (or move the project to another machine)
- clear baked data
- switch to another scene
Throws "Failed opening GI file at path [...]" and "Failed loading Enlighten [...] data at path [...]" errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made