Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Enlighten] LoadDataTimeSliced works on the wrong scene mapping in the Editor
Steps to repro:
- generate lighting in non-auto mode
- manually clear the cache (or move the project to another machine)
- clear baked data
- switch to another scene
Throws "Failed opening GI file at path [...]" and "Failed loading Enlighten [...] data at path [...]" errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] SelectionDragger dragging node is slow
- [Particles] Assigning non-r/w mesh to particle system shape module doesn't work anymore in Editor
- Timeline Preview mode locks Prefab isolation mode
- Unity crashes on "CalculateSurfaceArea" when selecting a specific prefab in the Hierarchy or in the Project Window
- UI Image Animation flickers in a Standalone build