Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Enlighten] LoadDataTimeSliced works on the wrong scene mapping in the Editor
Steps to repro:
- generate lighting in non-auto mode
- manually clear the cache (or move the project to another machine)
- clear baked data
- switch to another scene
Throws "Failed opening GI file at path [...]" and "Failed loading Enlighten [...] data at path [...]" errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities