Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when adding Preset of an already added Component
How to reproduce:
1. Open a new Unity project
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. Select any GameObject from the Hierarchy
4. Click on the Preset icon at the right of the Transform component bar
5. On the "Select Preset" window, click on the "Save current to..." button to Save the Preset
6. Drag and drop the saved Preset file to the Inspector of the same GameObject
7. Click "Ok" on the dialogue, which informs that such component is already added
Expected behavior: Above-mentioned steps do not result in a Console error.
Actual behavior: "EndLayoutGroup: BeginLayoutGroup must be called first." error is thrown.
Reproducible with - 2018.1.0f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.0a4, 2018.2.6f1, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0a10
Not reproducible with - 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0a3
Note: Presets were introduced in 2018.1 (therefore the issue is not tested on versions prior to 2018.1).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project
- [M1][Rosetta] Crackling sound when Editor is compiling
- Large delay on SoundHandle.Instance.Destructor when disabling AudioSource