Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when adding Preset of an already added Component
How to reproduce:
1. Open a new Unity project
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. Select any GameObject from the Hierarchy
4. Click on the Preset icon at the right of the Transform component bar
5. On the "Select Preset" window, click on the "Save current to..." button to Save the Preset
6. Drag and drop the saved Preset file to the Inspector of the same GameObject
7. Click "Ok" on the dialogue, which informs that such component is already added
Expected behavior: Above-mentioned steps do not result in a Console error.
Actual behavior: "EndLayoutGroup: BeginLayoutGroup must be called first." error is thrown.
Reproducible with - 2018.1.0f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.0a4, 2018.2.6f1, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0a10
Not reproducible with - 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0a3
Note: Presets were introduced in 2018.1 (therefore the issue is not tested on versions prior to 2018.1).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI
- GPU lightmapper doesn't work on Linux any more
- [Editor] Recent scenes should not include (DOTS) subscenes
- Interaction is broken when EditorGUI.indentLevel is set to 1 or higher and ParticleSystem.MinMaxGradient interface is used
- Mouse position is not updated when locking the cursor and it causes the mouse to snap unpredictably when entering the Play Mode