Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when adding Preset of an already added Component
How to reproduce:
1. Open a new Unity project
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. Select any GameObject from the Hierarchy
4. Click on the Preset icon at the right of the Transform component bar
5. On the "Select Preset" window, click on the "Save current to..." button to Save the Preset
6. Drag and drop the saved Preset file to the Inspector of the same GameObject
7. Click "Ok" on the dialogue, which informs that such component is already added
Expected behavior: Above-mentioned steps do not result in a Console error.
Actual behavior: "EndLayoutGroup: BeginLayoutGroup must be called first." error is thrown.
Reproducible with - 2018.1.0f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.0a4, 2018.2.6f1, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0a10
Not reproducible with - 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0a3
Note: Presets were introduced in 2018.1 (therefore the issue is not tested on versions prior to 2018.1).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes