Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Encountered invalid redirect (missing Location header?) error is printed when posting data to the server for Licence validation
1. Download attached project "LicenceAPITest.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "main" scene
3. Enter Play mode and hit Check Licence button
4. Observe that in Console there will be printed 14 Logs
5. Exit Play mode
6. Open Editor.log
7. Inspect Editor.log and observe that there is error "Error: Encountered invalid redirect (missing Location header?)"
- This issue appears on Windows and OSX
Reproduced on Unity 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.4p2, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.7f1, 2018.1.8f1, 2018.2.0f2 and 2018.3.0a4
Not reproduced on Unity 5.6.6f2
Regression on Unity 2017.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default