Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Enabling Non Power of 2 feature in Sprite Import Settings results into UI Image not being rendered
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "NPOTest" project and "NPOT" scene
2. Go to Project --> Assets folder and select "Sprite"
3. In a Sprite Import Settings change Non Power of 2 setting from None to ToNearest
Expected result: Sprite is still rendered as UI Image
Actual result: Sprite is not rendered and disappears from Source Image of Image component
Reproducible with - 2017.3.0a1, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.1.0p1, 5.6.2p4, 5.6.0p4
Fixed in - 2018.2.0a7 (Non Power of 2 is no longer exposed to user in Sprite Import Settings)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces