Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Enabling Non Power of 2 feature in Sprite Import Settings results into UI Image not being rendered
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "NPOTest" project and "NPOT" scene
2. Go to Project --> Assets folder and select "Sprite"
3. In a Sprite Import Settings change Non Power of 2 setting from None to ToNearest
Expected result: Sprite is still rendered as UI Image
Actual result: Sprite is not rendered and disappears from Source Image of Image component
Reproducible with - 2017.3.0a1, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.1.0p1, 5.6.2p4, 5.6.0p4
Fixed in - 2018.2.0a7 (Non Power of 2 is no longer exposed to user in Sprite Import Settings)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator