Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
Enabling MaskableGraphic will cause GC spikes if Canvas contains UI elements
1. Import attached project.
2. Open "test" scene.
3. Enter Play mode.
4. In Hierarchy, drag "Filled Simple 1" from Assets folder into Canvas.
5. In Profiler, observe GC Allocated in Memory.
6. Activate Image objects in Canvas.
7. Drag "Filled Simple 1" into Canvas again.
8. Observe GC Allocated.
Expected result: GC Allocated spikes should not become larger.
Actual result: GC Allocated spikes become 10 times larger.
Reproducible with: 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Not reproducible with: 5.5.3p1
Regression introduced in: 5.6.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tiled Sprites imported to newer versions from versions 5.4 and lower throw an Advanced Texture error that can't be fixed
- NavMesh.SamplePosition calculates position between nearest points incorrectly
- [UI] InputFiled Character Limit causes ArgumentOutOfRange exception while selecting text in Inspector
- [IMGUIContainer] Changing the transform.position of UIElements causes the position of the tooltip to shift
- [OSX] Chinese keyboard input (pinyin) are not recognized by Input.compositionString and Input.inputString