Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Enabling MaskableGraphic will cause GC spikes if Canvas contains UI elements
1. Import attached project.
2. Open "test" scene.
3. Enter Play mode.
4. In Hierarchy, drag "Filled Simple 1" from Assets folder into Canvas.
5. In Profiler, observe GC Allocated in Memory.
6. Activate Image objects in Canvas.
7. Drag "Filled Simple 1" into Canvas again.
8. Observe GC Allocated.
Expected result: GC Allocated spikes should not become larger.
Actual result: GC Allocated spikes become 10 times larger.
Reproducible with: 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Not reproducible with: 5.5.3p1
Regression introduced in: 5.6.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- mono callstack overflow when callling Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets and c# scripts contain large, nested arrays
- Unloading an AssetBundle that contains a material causes a call to FindObjectsOfType
- GetObject failed to find Object for Library Representation is thrown when generating UV maps
- Editor crashes when compiling back thread function if it calls native plugins
- [Android] Changing the value of a slider, the volume does not change on a device