Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
Enabling MaskableGraphic will cause GC spikes if Canvas contains UI elements
1. Import attached project.
2. Open "test" scene.
3. Enter Play mode.
4. In Hierarchy, drag "Filled Simple 1" from Assets folder into Canvas.
5. In Profiler, observe GC Allocated in Memory.
6. Activate Image objects in Canvas.
7. Drag "Filled Simple 1" into Canvas again.
8. Observe GC Allocated.
Expected result: GC Allocated spikes should not become larger.
Actual result: GC Allocated spikes become 10 times larger.
Reproducible with: 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Not reproducible with: 5.5.3p1
Regression introduced in: 5.6.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button