Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Enabling MaskableGraphic will cause GC spikes if Canvas contains UI elements
1. Import attached project.
2. Open "test" scene.
3. Enter Play mode.
4. In Hierarchy, drag "Filled Simple 1" from Assets folder into Canvas.
5. In Profiler, observe GC Allocated in Memory.
6. Activate Image objects in Canvas.
7. Drag "Filled Simple 1" into Canvas again.
8. Observe GC Allocated.
Expected result: GC Allocated spikes should not become larger.
Actual result: GC Allocated spikes become 10 times larger.
Reproducible with: 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Not reproducible with: 5.5.3p1
Regression introduced in: 5.6.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version