Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
Enabling MaskableGraphic will cause GC spikes if Canvas contains UI elements
1. Import attached project.
2. Open "test" scene.
3. Enter Play mode.
4. In Hierarchy, drag "Filled Simple 1" from Assets folder into Canvas.
5. In Profiler, observe GC Allocated in Memory.
6. Activate Image objects in Canvas.
7. Drag "Filled Simple 1" into Canvas again.
8. Observe GC Allocated.
Expected result: GC Allocated spikes should not become larger.
Actual result: GC Allocated spikes become 10 times larger.
Reproducible with: 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Not reproducible with: 5.5.3p1
Regression introduced in: 5.6.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected