Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
Enabling MaskableGraphic will cause GC spikes if Canvas contains UI elements
1. Import attached project.
2. Open "test" scene.
3. Enter Play mode.
4. In Hierarchy, drag "Filled Simple 1" from Assets folder into Canvas.
5. In Profiler, observe GC Allocated in Memory.
6. Activate Image objects in Canvas.
7. Drag "Filled Simple 1" into Canvas again.
8. Observe GC Allocated.
Expected result: GC Allocated spikes should not become larger.
Actual result: GC Allocated spikes become 10 times larger.
Reproducible with: 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Not reproducible with: 5.5.3p1
Regression introduced in: 5.6.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Built player can not be opened due to error "Failed to load mono", when "Scrips only build" is enabled and mono .NET is changed
- Error "Must set an output directory through SetCompileScriptsOutputDirectory before compiling" after importing standard assets
- Creating a script with the same name as any of the Game Object Components changes script icon to the Component icon
- [UWP] Misleading error message when trying to build&run on Windows Phone which is not connected to PC
- System.Environment.Exit causes a build to freeze