Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 4.6.1
Enabling gyroscope on Samsung Note 3 adds big cpu overhead
With gyroscope disabled, the CPU overhead is 4-7 ms. With gyroscope enabled the CPU overhead jumps to 20-30 ms with occasional spikes to 100-300 ms.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE (SM-N9005) with Android 4.4.2
Unity Version 4.3.4f1 (e444f76e01cd)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Prefab] Duplicating nested prefabs children does not maintain transform
- Modifying "Image.sprite" of an existing Image, deforms it
- [Timeline] Deleting an "Animation Track" that points to the same Animator, breaks Custom Track preview
- [HDRP] The Camera's Color buffer is no longer accessible in the VFX Graph
- Two incompatible components can be added to a GameObject when using the Prefab Mode