Search Issue Tracker
[Dynamic Batching] Batching breaks vertex shader transformations
1. Open project BatchingBug
2. Open scene Level_01
3. Enable dynamic batching
4. Enter play mode
5. Click on the game view. If only one number object is present or dynamic batching is disabled, everything looks fine, but when a few numbers are created the view changes. This shouldn't happen.
There is no good way around that since dynamic batching works by transforming vertices to world space on the CPU. But it does not know about any possible special things the vertex shader might be doing.
"DisableBatching" tag can be used in the subshader for these shaders
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform