Search Issue Tracker
Empty sprite has 3D transform gizmo rather than the 2D one
1. Create sprite (GameObject -> Create Other -> Sprite)
2. Select sprite in Hierarchy.
Selected sprite has 3D-like gizmos with arros instead of gizmos that 2D objects have.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody