Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Empty folder icon in Project Browser is smaller on a 4k display
The icon for an empty folder is smaller than regular folder icons on a 4k display.
Folders that have files inside them do not appear affected.
Have the editor open on a 4k display.
1. Create a new project.
2. In Project view, right-click -> Create -> Folder
Expected result: the empty folder icon is the same size as all the other folder icons.
Actual result: the empty folder icon is smaller than the other folder icons.
Reproducible in: 2022.1.0a13, 2021.2.0f1, 2021.2.0a2
Not Reproducible in: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.0a1
- Tested on Windows with a dual monitor setup. Images of monitor settings and resolutions attached in case comments.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [SceneView] Spline Knot placement ignores the visibility flags on gameobject
- 2px Softness is applied to RectMask2D when the Camera is set to Orthographic
- ShaderKeywordSet:GetEnabledKeywords crash
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element