Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Empty folder icon in Project Browser is smaller on a 4k display
The icon for an empty folder is smaller than regular folder icons on a 4k display.
Folders that have files inside them do not appear affected.
Have the editor open on a 4k display.
1. Create a new project.
2. In Project view, right-click -> Create -> Folder
Expected result: the empty folder icon is the same size as all the other folder icons.
Actual result: the empty folder icon is smaller than the other folder icons.
Reproducible in: 2022.1.0a13, 2021.2.0f1, 2021.2.0a2
Not Reproducible in: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.0a1
- Tested on Windows with a dual monitor setup. Images of monitor settings and resolutions attached in case comments.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Set as first/last sibling is not working when using Menu Bar
- [Hololens 2] GameObjects with an ARAnchor attached are deleted when disabled
- AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() is unable to find Transform when entering Play Mode
- Trying to read mesh produces "Reading UV coordinates of mesh "" failed. Only float32 format is supported." error
- Reload Script Assemblies never load when entering debug mode