Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Empty folder icon in Project Browser is smaller on a 4k display
The icon for an empty folder is smaller than regular folder icons on a 4k display.
Folders that have files inside them do not appear affected.
Have the editor open on a 4k display.
1. Create a new project.
2. In Project view, right-click -> Create -> Folder
Expected result: the empty folder icon is the same size as all the other folder icons.
Actual result: the empty folder icon is smaller than the other folder icons.
Reproducible in: 2022.1.0a13, 2021.2.0f1, 2021.2.0a2
Not Reproducible in: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.0a1
- Tested on Windows with a dual monitor setup. Images of monitor settings and resolutions attached in case comments.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first