Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.16f1, 2022.2.0b5, 2023.1.0a5
Embedded iOS frameworks are not automatically signed
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("build-ios-with-framework-2022.1.zip")
2. Build for the iOS platform and open the Xcode project
3. Click on the "Unity-iPhone" target
4. Observe the value of the Embed parameter of "webrtc.framework"
Expected result: Embed should be set to "Embed & Sign"
Actual result: Embed is set to "Embed Without Signing"
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a12, 2022.1.8f1, 2022.2.0a18, 2023.1.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.36f1, 2021.3.5f1, 2022.1.0a11
macOS 12.1 (Intel), Xcode 13.3.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name