Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
EditorWindow notification is rendered behind UI elements when the elements are instantiated from UXML
1. Open the attached project
2. Inside the Toolbar -> UIElements -> Test
Expected: Notification inside the EditorWindow gets drawn over all elements
Actual: Notification gets drawn behind the UI elements instantiated from UXML
Reproduced on: 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
Note: 2017.4.18f1 lacks functionality for the issue reproducement
Update: Fixed with 2019.1.0b8, 2019.2.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone