Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[EditorTools] Editor Tools doesn't work when 'Component Editor Tools panel' is toggled on
How to reproduce it:
1. Open an attached project '1282859.zip'
2. Load 'Scene' scene from 'Assets' folder
3. Select 'Capsule' GameObject
4. In the Toolbar click on 'Screen Scale Tool'
5. On the bottom-right corner 'Helper' window appears and click on the 'Snap to floor' button
6. Notice that the 'Capsule' snaps to the floor
7. Move the 'Capsule' GameObject back up
8. In the Scene view control bar enable the 'Component Editor Tools panel' switch
9. Click on 'Snap to floor' button
Expected result: 'Capsule' GameObject snaps to floor
Actual result: 'Capsule' GameObject is deselected and does not snap to floor
Reproducible with: 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.8f1, 2020.2.0b6
Could not test with: 2018.4 (Editor tools feature not introduced)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account
- [Web] Project doesn't build when a version file is included
- Performance cost of looping animations increases over time