Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[EditorTools] Editor Tools doesn't work when 'Component Editor Tools panel' is toggled on
How to reproduce it:
1. Open an attached project '1282859.zip'
2. Load 'Scene' scene from 'Assets' folder
3. Select 'Capsule' GameObject
4. In the Toolbar click on 'Screen Scale Tool'
5. On the bottom-right corner 'Helper' window appears and click on the 'Snap to floor' button
6. Notice that the 'Capsule' snaps to the floor
7. Move the 'Capsule' GameObject back up
8. In the Scene view control bar enable the 'Component Editor Tools panel' switch
9. Click on 'Snap to floor' button
Expected result: 'Capsule' GameObject snaps to floor
Actual result: 'Capsule' GameObject is deselected and does not snap to floor
Reproducible with: 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.8f1, 2020.2.0b6
Could not test with: 2018.4 (Editor tools feature not introduced)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version