Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[EditorTools] Editor Tools doesn't work when 'Component Editor Tools panel' is toggled on
How to reproduce it:
1. Open an attached project '1282859.zip'
2. Load 'Scene' scene from 'Assets' folder
3. Select 'Capsule' GameObject
4. In the Toolbar click on 'Screen Scale Tool'
5. On the bottom-right corner 'Helper' window appears and click on the 'Snap to floor' button
6. Notice that the 'Capsule' snaps to the floor
7. Move the 'Capsule' GameObject back up
8. In the Scene view control bar enable the 'Component Editor Tools panel' switch
9. Click on 'Snap to floor' button
Expected result: 'Capsule' GameObject snaps to floor
Actual result: 'Capsule' GameObject is deselected and does not snap to floor
Reproducible with: 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.8f1, 2020.2.0b6
Could not test with: 2018.4 (Editor tools feature not introduced)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window