Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Performance Regression] "EditorLoop" takes a significant amount of time to execute
1. Open "1203866" project
2. Open the Profiler and start Recording
3. Enter Play mode
4. Notice the average "Self ms" of the "EditorLoop"
Expected Result: 1-2ms
Actual Result: 7-8ms
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a16(3-5ms), 2019.3.0f3(6-8ms), 2019.2.16f1(3-5ms), 2018.4.14f1(5ms), 2017.4.35f1(EditorOverhead 4-5ms)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode