Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
EditorGUIUtility.SetIconSize affects already rendered GUI
1. Open provided project
2. Click on "Window" -> "Seek" (If the "Seek" window is not already open)
3. Notice that the top header is squished, but the icons below aren't
4. Open the "SeekWindows" script file located in "Assets" -> "Editor" -> "Seek"
5. Notice that, at line 31-50, the header is drawn first, then the "IconSize" is changed, then the icons are drawn
Expected result: The header is drawn with the default size and icons are drawn with the later set custom "IconSize"
Actual result: The header and the icons are drawn with the custom size even though the "IconSize" was changed after the header was drawn
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0a1
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0b6
Did not reproduce on: 5.6.1p1
Fixed in: 2017.1.0b10
Uncommenting like 46 fixes the issue
Added video of repro and photo of it working correctly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes after entering/exiting Play mode while having Tile Palette open and closing the Tile Palette window
- Anima2D + SpriteAtlas causes sprite to shrinking
- Skinned Mesh Renderer bounds offsets when applying optimize GO if bounds were predefined by user
- Editor crashes after clearing Blend Shapes with weights higher than 0
- [TextureFormat] BC6H texture causes crash when opening project