Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
EditorGUILayout.PropertyField causes the Editor to freeze when used with element in an array with large index
1. Download "SlowPropertyField.zip" project and open in Unity
2. Select "Select This One" object in the hierarchy
Expected: Unity editor stays responsive
Actual: Unity editor freezes
Reproduced on: 5.6.5p2; 2017.1.3p2; 2017.2.2p1; 2017.3.1p4; 2018.1.0b11; 2018.2.0a3
Fixed on: 2018.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2