Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
EditorGUILayout.PropertyField causes the Editor to freeze when used with element in an array with large index
1. Download "SlowPropertyField.zip" project and open in Unity
2. Select "Select This One" object in the hierarchy
Expected: Unity editor stays responsive
Actual: Unity editor freezes
Reproduced on: 5.6.5p2; 2017.1.3p2; 2017.2.2p1; 2017.3.1p4; 2018.1.0b11; 2018.2.0a3
Fixed on: 2018.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"
- [Android] Preserve Framebuffer Alpha overwrittes Android theme
- Baking Lightmap erases existing Additional Vertex Streams