Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
EditorGUILayout.CurveField does not return edited curve when dynamically creating curve
Reproduction steps(GIF attached):
1. Open the attached project.
2. Go to Window > Curve editor in the menu bar.
3. Click on the curve field (gray rectangle).
4. Double click on the graph to add a couple of points.
- Curve field doesn't update.
5. Close the Curve window.
6. Click on the curve field.
- Points are lost.
- Console reports no keyframes.
Regression introduced in:
Not reproducible with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs