Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
EditorGUILayout.CurveField does not return edited curve when dynamically creating curve
Reproduction steps(GIF attached):
1. Open the attached project.
2. Go to Window > Curve editor in the menu bar.
3. Click on the curve field (gray rectangle).
4. Double click on the graph to add a couple of points.
- Curve field doesn't update.
5. Close the Curve window.
6. Click on the curve field.
- Points are lost.
- Console reports no keyframes.
Regression introduced in:
Not reproducible with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager