Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
EditorGUILayout.CurveField does not return edited curve when dynamically creating curve
Reproduction steps(GIF attached):
1. Open the attached project.
2. Go to Window > Curve editor in the menu bar.
3. Click on the curve field (gray rectangle).
4. Double click on the graph to add a couple of points.
- Curve field doesn't update.
5. Close the Curve window.
6. Click on the curve field.
- Points are lost.
- Console reports no keyframes.
Regression introduced in:
Not reproducible with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made