Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
EditorGUILayout.CurveField does not return edited curve when dynamically creating curve
Reproduction steps(GIF attached):
1. Open the attached project.
2. Go to Window > Curve editor in the menu bar.
3. Click on the curve field (gray rectangle).
4. Double click on the graph to add a couple of points.
- Curve field doesn't update.
5. Close the Curve window.
6. Click on the curve field.
- Points are lost.
- Console reports no keyframes.
Regression introduced in:
Not reproducible with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OpenGL ES 2] HLSLcc output wrong when creating a macro for dynamic indexing a uniform and that uniform is a matrix
- Daydream Angular Acceleration is showing incorrect values
- [Presets] New project has 'Missing' presets selected
- Artifacts are placed wrongly when using Bounces in Lighting
- [Vulkan] Editor crashes on startup when loading a project