Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
EditorGUI.RectIntField fields have different Width and Height compared to other fields
1. Download and open the attached project "RectIntTest.zip"
2. Open scene 'SampleScene'
3. Select GameObject 'TestObject' in Hierarchy
4. Observe the Inspector
Expected result: EditorGUI.RectIntField fields created by script 'TestRectInt.cs' have the same Width and Height as fields in the Transform section
Actual result: EditorGUI.RectIntField fields created by script 'TestRectInt.cs' have different Width and Height compared to fields in the Transform section
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.17f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a9
Notes: In 2018.4.30f1 Width of fields are the same compared to others (Transform, etc.), but there is no gap between fields (Height issue)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated
- Input.mousePosition flickers in the Game view while in the Play mode when playing in Fullscreen on the second monitor
- AssetDatabase.FindAssets behaviour is bugged when using filters as of 2021.3.14