Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
EditorGUI.RectIntField fields have different Width and Height compared to other fields
1. Download and open the attached project "RectIntTest.zip"
2. Open scene 'SampleScene'
3. Select GameObject 'TestObject' in Hierarchy
4. Observe the Inspector
Expected result: EditorGUI.RectIntField fields created by script 'TestRectInt.cs' have the same Width and Height as fields in the Transform section
Actual result: EditorGUI.RectIntField fields created by script 'TestRectInt.cs' have different Width and Height compared to fields in the Transform section
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.17f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a9
Notes: In 2018.4.30f1 Width of fields are the same compared to others (Transform, etc.), but there is no gap between fields (Height issue)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader is rendered pink or not rendered at all in the Editor and Player when the Precision is set to "Half" in the Shader Graph and the Android or iOS Platform is selected
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications