Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
EditorGUI.RectIntField fields have different Width and Height compared to other fields
1. Download and open the attached project "RectIntTest.zip"
2. Open scene 'SampleScene'
3. Select GameObject 'TestObject' in Hierarchy
4. Observe the Inspector
Expected result: EditorGUI.RectIntField fields created by script 'TestRectInt.cs' have the same Width and Height as fields in the Transform section
Actual result: EditorGUI.RectIntField fields created by script 'TestRectInt.cs' have different Width and Height compared to fields in the Transform section
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.17f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a9
Notes: In 2018.4.30f1 Width of fields are the same compared to others (Transform, etc.), but there is no gap between fields (Height issue)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline