Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
EditorGUI.RectIntField fields have different Width and Height compared to other fields
1. Download and open the attached project "RectIntTest.zip"
2. Open scene 'SampleScene'
3. Select GameObject 'TestObject' in Hierarchy
4. Observe the Inspector
Expected result: EditorGUI.RectIntField fields created by script 'TestRectInt.cs' have the same Width and Height as fields in the Transform section
Actual result: EditorGUI.RectIntField fields created by script 'TestRectInt.cs' have different Width and Height compared to fields in the Transform section
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.17f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a9
Notes: In 2018.4.30f1 Width of fields are the same compared to others (Transform, etc.), but there is no gap between fields (Height issue)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Android build fails with “CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.” error
- [iOS] Touch.rawPosition changes position when touch is dragged
- Loading a scene with a large amount of light probes causes a performance spike
- The player does not refresh window display properties when opening the Player on another display
- Spot Light flickers when when it's far from the origin point