Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
EditorApplication.SaveScene(string) returns true even if saving file has failed
1. Open the attached project
2. Go to Window -> Scene Saver
3. Try to save the scene with invalid characters
4. Notice the dialog window saying 'Moving file has failed'
5. Look at the console window: logging the filename and SaveScene(filename) proves that SaveScene returns true even if a filename was invalid.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar