Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
EditorApplication.SaveScene(string) returns true even if saving file has failed
1. Open the attached project
2. Go to Window -> Scene Saver
3. Try to save the scene with invalid characters
4. Notice the dialog window saying 'Moving file has failed'
5. Look at the console window: logging the filename and SaveScene(filename) proves that SaveScene returns true even if a filename was invalid.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- An Unhandled exception is thrown in the Editor.log and Console window when trying to build AssetBundles
- InterlockedExchange function throws an error when using floats as arguments