Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
EditorApplication.SaveScene(string) returns true even if saving file has failed
1. Open the attached project
2. Go to Window -> Scene Saver
3. Try to save the scene with invalid characters
4. Notice the dialog window saying 'Moving file has failed'
5. Look at the console window: logging the filename and SaveScene(filename) proves that SaveScene returns true even if a filename was invalid.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0