Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.2.0a4
Editor window layout resets when the Editor crashes
How to reproduce:
1. Open the “LayoutResetProject.zip“ project from Google Drive
2. Change the layout of the Editor windows
3. Enter Play mode
4. Crash the Editor by pressing “Space”
5. Reopen the project
6. Observe the Editor window layout
Expected result: The Editor window layout stays the same as it was before the crash.
Actual result: The Editor window layout resets to a default one.
Reproducible with: 2020.3.40f1, 2021.3.11f1, 2022.1.18f1, 2022.2.0b9, 2023.1.0a12
Reproducible on: macOS 11.6.5 (Intel)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()