Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
Editor will freeze after expanding UI dropdown in huge world space canvas
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Crash"
3. Select "Canvas" and notice that their width and height is 1000000
4. Run scene and expand dropdown
5. Editor will freeze, and memory will start to build up, which will cause windows to freeze, too
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Incorrect tree shadows are shown in Play Mode when SRP Batcher is enabled
- [iOS][UaaL] After unloading a Unity scene, memory remains allocated depending on how much memory was used in the scene
- [WebGL] "Unable to open archive file" error is thrown in Build when "Compress Local Catalog" option is enabled for Addressables
- editor crashes on trying to open project on a very long path
- Performance in Game View is significantly impacted by Gfx.WaitForPresentOnGfxThread when a second monitor is connected