Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
Editor will freeze after expanding UI dropdown in huge world space canvas
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Crash"
3. Select "Canvas" and notice that their width and height is 1000000
4. Run scene and expand dropdown
5. Editor will freeze, and memory will start to build up, which will cause windows to freeze, too
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"
Sep 22, 2016 12:37
Issue not fixed in Unity 5.4.0f3, it's not related to canvas' size but to its render mode while set to World Space.