Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in [Package] 0.3.0
Found in [Package]
[Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2
1. Download ISX package: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem
2. Right click in the Project tab, Create -> Input Actions
3. Give it a name and double click to open Input Action UI
4. Create an Action Map in the most left column
5. Create an Action for the Map in the middle column
6. Select the action, for the Type option in the right column, choose "Vector2" from the drop down menu.
7. Select the Binding under the action (middle column), click on the dropdown menu for Path (right column)
8. Search "dpad" and observe the result.
Expected: Dpad for all gamepads are available for Vector2 Type Action
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- Crash on PhysicsScene::ProcessTriggerEnterExits when splitting meshes that also exit a Trigger with OnTriggerExit
- "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" message appears when trying to Sign in using Unity Hub/Editor
- [Regression] Enviroment lighting is broken in the 2017.4.27f1 version