Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1, 2019.2
Editor throws error when importing native 2.7x .blend file, imported file is not recognized
1. Open user's attached project ("Blank_Project_2019")
2. Reimport all Assets
-- Error in the console, file is not recognized
Expected: File is imported, no error is shown
Actual: File is not imported, error is shown
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0f1, 2019.2.0a11
Not reproduced with: 2017.4.25f1, 2018.3.10f1, 2019.2.0a10
- Issue is reproducible even with newly created .blend file
- An error is thrown in the console:
"Blender could not convert the .blend file to FBX file.
You need to use Blender 2.45-2.49 or 2.58 and later versions for direct Blender import to work."
In order for the fix to be effective, Blender 2.8 instead of 2.79 must be set as default program to open native .blend files.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails