Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Editor throws enum errors when calling OnInspectorGUI() or setting EditorGUILayout.PropertyField with SerializedProperty
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project "UnityEventBugReport"
2. Select "GameObject" object in Hierarchy
3. In Inspector expand Sample Mono/Event Holder/List Of Event Holders
Expected result: Console does not throw errors
Actual result: Console throws errors
Reproduced with: 2017.1.4p2, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.6f1, 2018.2.0b10, 2018.3.0a3
Notes: Console throws 2 errors "type is not a enum value"
Update: fixed in 2019.2.0a2 and 2019.1.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assertion triggered when using Compile and show code button in Shader inspector
- Wrong elements are selected when holding shift and selecting Game Objects in the Scene Hierarchy
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader