Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
Editor throws enum errors when calling OnInspectorGUI() or setting EditorGUILayout.PropertyField with SerializedProperty
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project "UnityEventBugReport"
2. Select "GameObject" object in Hierarchy
3. In Inspector expand Sample Mono/Event Holder/List Of Event Holders
Expected result: Console does not throw errors
Actual result: Console throws errors
Reproduced with: 2017.1.4p2, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.6f1, 2018.2.0b10, 2018.3.0a3
Notes: Console throws 2 errors "type is not a enum value"
Update: fixed in 2019.2.0a2 and 2019.1.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right
- Cursor is not locked to Game window when pressing Windows key then clicking the Taskbar and refocusing the Game
- EditorGUIUtility.ShowObjectPicker doesn't allow to pick assets from derived classes
- Disabling and enabling an AudioSource component controlled by a Timeline causes a pop and ignores the mixer settings
- Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function