Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
Editor throws enum errors when calling OnInspectorGUI() or setting EditorGUILayout.PropertyField with SerializedProperty
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project "UnityEventBugReport"
2. Select "GameObject" object in Hierarchy
3. In Inspector expand Sample Mono/Event Holder/List Of Event Holders
Expected result: Console does not throw errors
Actual result: Console throws errors
Reproduced with: 2017.1.4p2, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.6f1, 2018.2.0b10, 2018.3.0a3
Notes: Console throws 2 errors "type is not a enum value"
Update: fixed in 2019.2.0a2 and 2019.1.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error