Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
Editor throws enum errors when calling OnInspectorGUI() or setting EditorGUILayout.PropertyField with SerializedProperty
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project "UnityEventBugReport"
2. Select "GameObject" object in Hierarchy
3. In Inspector expand Sample Mono/Event Holder/List Of Event Holders
Expected result: Console does not throw errors
Actual result: Console throws errors
Reproduced with: 2017.1.4p2, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.6f1, 2018.2.0b10, 2018.3.0a3
Notes: Console throws 2 errors "type is not a enum value"
Update: fixed in 2019.2.0a2 and 2019.1.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar