Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Editor still reverts the layout when canceling Revert Factory Settings by Cancel or X button
1. Open any project
2. Change the layout in any way (undocking, resizing windows)
3. Go to Window > Layouts > Revert Factory Settings..
4. Press Cancel or X to exit the dialog pop-up without reverting settings
Expected: layout is not reverted to factory settings
Actual: layout is reverted to factory settings despite canceling/exiting
Reproduced in: 2018.2.0a4, 2018.2.4f1, 2018.3.0a9
Not reproduced in: 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets