Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Editor still reverts the layout when canceling Revert Factory Settings by Cancel or X button
1. Open any project
2. Change the layout in any way (undocking, resizing windows)
3. Go to Window > Layouts > Revert Factory Settings..
4. Press Cancel or X to exit the dialog pop-up without reverting settings
Expected: layout is not reverted to factory settings
Actual: layout is reverted to factory settings despite canceling/exiting
Reproduced in: 2018.2.0a4, 2018.2.4f1, 2018.3.0a9
Not reproduced in: 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first