Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
Editor crashes when examinating values in debugger with .NET 4.6
Usual reproduction steps:
1. Open a specific project in .NET 4.6.
2. Enter play mode or recompile scripts.
Result: Sometimes editor crashes (very low chance).
Stable reproduction steps (might be another problem but similar stacktrace):
1. Open project (ReflectionTest.zip)
2. Open scene "Root"
3. Open script "Reflection"
4. put a breakpoint on line 20
5. Stepped to the next line
6. Try to examine info base values. (info/base/base and it crashes).
Result: Editor crashes steadily.
Reproduced on: .NET 4.6.
Works fine with .NET 3.5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)