Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
Editor crashes when examinating values in debugger with .NET 4.6
Usual reproduction steps:
1. Open a specific project in .NET 4.6.
2. Enter play mode or recompile scripts.
Result: Sometimes editor crashes (very low chance).
Stable reproduction steps (might be another problem but similar stacktrace):
1. Open project (ReflectionTest.zip)
2. Open scene "Root"
3. Open script "Reflection"
4. put a breakpoint on line 20
5. Stepped to the next line
6. Try to examine info base values. (info/base/base and it crashes).
Result: Editor crashes steadily.
Reproduced on: .NET 4.6.
Works fine with .NET 3.5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Second Hierarchy window is focused when creating object in main Hierarchy
- Editor crashes when deleting in-use SpeedTree Terrain assets
- Error CS0266 when using Implicit operator to convert Nullable<> struct to non-nullable
- [UWP] Ping doesn't work and an exception is thrown when Ping.isDone
- Unity Editor crashes when importing obj file with large dimensions