Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Editor Skin becomes grey when a Collab project is opened for the first time
Editor Skin becomes grey when a Collab project is opened for the first time.
1. Create a new project in Collab and give access to the Team member.
2. Team member opens the newly created project and observes that Editor skin will become grey.
Note: It is happening when you are opening the project first time only.
Note: If the project is created with one of the fauty versions, this project won't opened properly even with the latest version (ex: 2018.2).
Final technical note:
- Project created with 2018.1.x have m_ActiveScale = 1
- When you start unity to fetch a new collab project, it creates a projectsettings.asset file where m_ActiveScale = 0;
- When fetching the project, you pass from ActiveScale 0 to 1. But no code is called to sync these values
- When the ui is painted it uses the current ActiveScale (1). But it is all paint wrong becuase the color scale are not scaled.
License Type: Pro & Free
Occurring with: 2018.1.0b5, 2018.1.0b4, 2018.1.0b3, 2018.1.0b2, 2018.1.0b1, 2018.1.0a7, 2018.1.0a6, 2018.1.0a5, 2018.1.0a4, 2018.1.0a3, 2018.1.0a2.
Working with: 2018.1.0a1, 2017.3.0f3, 2018.20a1
Occurring on windows & Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle