Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.3, 2019.1
[Editor, Serialization] AssetBundle.LoadAssetAsync() corrupting last Asset in a set
1. Open attached project ("TestDeserializationError.zip")
2. Open scene "TestDeserializationError1"
3. Enter Play mode
4. In Game tab, press button "Asynch Load Scene 2"
Expected: no error, the asset is loaded successfully.
Actual: The last asset doesn't display correctly and the console logs an error:
A script behaviour (script unknown or not yet loaded) has a different serialization layout when loading. (Read 32 bytes but expected 44 bytes)
Did you #ifdef UNITY_EDITOR a section of your serialized properties in any of your scripts?
*.AssetLoadOp:get_Asset() (at Assets/External/*/Asset/BundledAssetLoader.cs:200)
*.AssetLoadOp:OnUpdate() (at Assets/External/*/Asset/BundledAssetLoader.cs:254)
*.AAsyncOperation:TickUpdate() (at Assets/External/*/AsyncOperation/AAsyncOperation.cs:18)
*.AsyncOperator`1:TickUpdate() (at Assets/External/*/AsyncOperation/AsyncOperator.cs:35)
*.BundledAssetLoader:TickUpdate() (at Assets/External/*/Asset/BundledAssetLoader.cs:109)
*.Libs.DLC.DLCController:ServiceUpdate() (at Assets/Libs/Scripts/DLC/DLCController.cs:135)
*.Utils.Services.ServicesManager:UpdateServices() (at Assets/Libs/Scripts/Utils/Services/ServicesManager.cs:389)
*.Utils.Services.ServicesUpdater:Update() (at Assets/Libs/Scripts/Utils/Services/ServicesUpdater.cs:148)
Reproduced with: 2017.4.14f1
Not reproduced with: 2018.2.14f1, 2018.3.0b8, 2019.1.0a6 (due to error in the Console)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone