Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
[Editor] Root node value comes as null when creating FBX preset
Root node value is null in FBX preset
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new or open attached Project
2. Select the FBX model in Project window
3. Click the preset icon to create an FBX preset
4. View Preset inspector
Root node drop down is empty and not opening
Root node drop-down should show value and that value can be changed
Windows 10, Mac 10.13, Mac 10.14
2019.2.0a11, 2019.1.0f1, 2018.3.11f1, 2018.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string