Search Issue Tracker
Editor resumes when re-enabling breakpoint while debugging in Visual Studio Code
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open users attached project
2. Go to Edit -> Preferences -> External Tools -> External Script Editor and change it to Visual Studio Code
3. Open up "ScriptA.cs"
4. Add a breakpoint at line 7
5. Start debugging with Visual Studio Code
6. Add a breakpoint at line 8
7. Remove and re-add a breakpoint at line 8
Expected result: Unity Editor does not resume.
Actual result: Unity Editor resumes, even if breakpoint on line 7 is still present.
Reproduced in 2017.4.17f1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.0f2, 2019.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled
- [UWP] ContentDialog box doesn't disable apps interactivity