Search Issue Tracker
Editor resumes when re-enabling breakpoint while debugging in Visual Studio Code
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open users attached project
2. Go to Edit -> Preferences -> External Tools -> External Script Editor and change it to Visual Studio Code
3. Open up "ScriptA.cs"
4. Add a breakpoint at line 7
5. Start debugging with Visual Studio Code
6. Add a breakpoint at line 8
7. Remove and re-add a breakpoint at line 8
Expected result: Unity Editor does not resume.
Actual result: Unity Editor resumes, even if breakpoint on line 7 is still present.
Reproduced in 2017.4.17f1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.0f2, 2019.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()