Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Editor resumes when re-enabling breakpoint while debugging in Visual Studio Code
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open users attached project
2. Go to Edit -> Preferences -> External Tools -> External Script Editor and change it to Visual Studio Code
3. Open up "ScriptA.cs"
4. Add a breakpoint at line 7
5. Start debugging with Visual Studio Code
6. Add a breakpoint at line 8
7. Remove and re-add a breakpoint at line 8
Expected result: Unity Editor does not resume.
Actual result: Unity Editor resumes, even if breakpoint on line 7 is still present.
Reproduced in 2017.4.17f1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.0f2, 2019.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made