Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Editor resets Inspector's scrollbar position when entering Play Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "SampleScene.unity" scene
3. Select Cube in the Hierarchy
4. In the Inspector, scroll the scrollbar down
5. Enter Play Mode
Actual result: Inspector's scrollbar position gets reset.
Expected result: Inspector's scrollbar keeps the position.
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a10, 2019.1.9f1, 2019.2.0b8, 2019.3.0a8.
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.0a9.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Baked Lightmaps preview is faded than in the Preview window
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] UIToolkit Border Renders Incorrectly
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script