Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Editor resets Inspector's scrollbar position when entering Play Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "SampleScene.unity" scene
3. Select Cube in the Hierarchy
4. In the Inspector, scroll the scrollbar down
5. Enter Play Mode
Actual result: Inspector's scrollbar position gets reset.
Expected result: Inspector's scrollbar keeps the position.
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a10, 2019.1.9f1, 2019.2.0b8, 2019.3.0a8.
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.0a9.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released