Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2021.2.X
Editor performance in the Scene View regressed drastically when multi selecting GameObjects
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Repro 3d"
2. Open the "Repro scene"
3. In the Hierarchy's select all of the objects
4. Observe the Scene View's poor performance
Expected result: the Scene View is still functional when multi inspecting high number of GameObjects (See expected result video)
Actual result: the Scene View is slowed down drastically when multi inspecting high number of GameObjects (See actual result vidoe. The scene only has 100 objects and it is pretty much unusable)
Reproduced in: 2021.2.0a14, 2021.2.0a5
Not reproducible in: 2021.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets