Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Editor performance in the Scene View regressed drastically when multi selecting GameObjects
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Repro 3d"
2. Open the "Repro scene"
3. In the Hierarchy's select all of the objects
4. Observe the Scene View's poor performance
Expected result: the Scene View is still functional when multi inspecting high number of GameObjects (See expected result video)
Actual result: the Scene View is slowed down drastically when multi inspecting high number of GameObjects (See actual result vidoe. The scene only has 100 objects and it is pretty much unusable)
Reproduced in: 2021.2.0a14, 2021.2.0a5
Not reproducible in: 2021.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Missing documentation for GetLights
- Broken link in HDRP manual