Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.2, 2018.3
[Editor] Particle System Editor `Show Bounds` displays the incorrect bounds when a MeshRenderer is attached to the same GameObje
1) Click show bounds. Notice how the particles are outside of the bounds.
2) Remove the mesh renderer. The bounds are now correct.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity titlebar reports Trial license
- HDRP Raytracing flickering in Game View
- Clicking on the Layouts button causes "Menu Window/Layouts couldn't be found" error with specific scripts in the project
- Environment.TickCount does not update when phone is in sleep mode
- Cannot activate license within a docker container