Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.2, 2018.3
[Editor] Particle System Editor `Show Bounds` displays the incorrect bounds when a MeshRenderer is attached to the same GameObje
1) Click show bounds. Notice how the particles are outside of the bounds.
2) Remove the mesh renderer. The bounds are now correct.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- Errors are thrown and Sub Emitter is not reparented when trying to reparent Sub Emitters of Prefabs