Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.2.X, 2018.3.X
[Editor] Particle System Editor `Show Bounds` displays the incorrect bounds when a MeshRenderer is attached to the same GameObje
1) Click show bounds. Notice how the particles are outside of the bounds.
2) Remove the mesh renderer. The bounds are now correct.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR