Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[Editor] Particle System Editor `Show Bounds` displays the incorrect bounds when a MeshRenderer is attached to the same GameObje
1) Click show bounds. Notice how the particles are outside of the bounds.
2) Remove the mesh renderer. The bounds are now correct.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] DefaultInpector type needs to be blacklisted
- Default Inspector Header is shown when double clicking on a scene
- [LWRP] Base map is missing on some materials after upgrading LWRP package
- Metal error when using subsurface scattering in HDRP
- gameObject.SendMessage doesn't accept value as a function argument correctly in the .NET 4.x Scripting Runtime