Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Editor]Object reference missing after clicking on it and editing its animator
0) Look at atached gif.
1) Open "Test" project, proceed to scene "Stage1"
2) Click play - everything works as expected. Exit play mode.
3) In hierarchy click on object "player" then in the animator window click on any animation transition and enter playmode.
Expected result: As in step 2, everything should work fine.
Actual result: Errors in the console due to missing reference.
NOTE: Scripts are unable to get reference to script on "player" object after sequence of actions mentioned in 3rd step.
Workaround: Don't click on the object containing animator that you are going to edit.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b1, 5.3.1f1, 5.3.1pi, 5.3.0f4, 5.3.0b1;
Regression introduced in: 5.2.4f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar