Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[Editor]Object reference missing after clicking on it and editing its animator
0) Look at atached gif.
1) Open "Test" project, proceed to scene "Stage1"
2) Click play - everything works as expected. Exit play mode.
3) In hierarchy click on object "player" then in the animator window click on any animation transition and enter playmode.
Expected result: As in step 2, everything should work fine.
Actual result: Errors in the console due to missing reference.
NOTE: Scripts are unable to get reference to script on "player" object after sequence of actions mentioned in 3rd step.
Workaround: Don't click on the object containing animator that you are going to edit.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b1, 5.3.1f1, 5.3.1pi, 5.3.0f4, 5.3.0b1;
Regression introduced in: 5.2.4f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework