Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[Editor] New Tags and Sorting Layers are not created and added in the list of Preset of "Tags & Layers
When new Tags or Sorting Layers are created in the Preset file of "Tags & Layers" then they are not getting created and added in the list.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Edit > Project Settings > Tag and Layers
3. Create preset of Tag and Layers
4. Project window > Tag Manager Preset > Inspector >Tags > (+)
New Tags and Sorting Layers are not created and added in the list in its preset file
New Tags and Sorting Layers are added gracefully in the list of Preset of "Tags & Layers"
2020.2.0a20, 2020.1.1f1, 2019.4.7f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2018.4.25f1
Windows 10 and Mac 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error in console when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly