Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Editor] New Tags and Sorting Layers are not created and added in the list of Preset of "Tags & Layers
When new Tags or Sorting Layers are created in the Preset file of "Tags & Layers" then they are not getting created and added in the list.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Edit > Project Settings > Tag and Layers
3. Create preset of Tag and Layers
4. Project window > Tag Manager Preset > Inspector >Tags > (+)
New Tags and Sorting Layers are not created and added in the list in its preset file
New Tags and Sorting Layers are added gracefully in the list of Preset of "Tags & Layers"
2020.2.0a20, 2020.1.1f1, 2019.4.7f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2018.4.25f1
Windows 10 and Mac 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Incorrect tree shadows are shown in Play Mode when SRP Batcher is enabled
- [iOS][UaaL] After unloading a Unity scene, memory remains allocated depending on how much memory was used in the scene
- [WebGL] "Unable to open archive file" error is thrown in Build when "Compress Local Catalog" option is enabled for Addressables
- editor crashes on trying to open project on a very long path
- Performance in Game View is significantly impacted by Gfx.WaitForPresentOnGfxThread when a second monitor is connected