Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Editor] New Tags and Sorting Layers are not created and added in the list of Preset of "Tags & Layers
When new Tags or Sorting Layers are created in the Preset file of "Tags & Layers" then they are not getting created and added in the list.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Edit > Project Settings > Tag and Layers
3. Create preset of Tag and Layers
4. Project window > Tag Manager Preset > Inspector >Tags > (+)
New Tags and Sorting Layers are not created and added in the list in its preset file
New Tags and Sorting Layers are added gracefully in the list of Preset of "Tags & Layers"
2020.2.0a20, 2020.1.1f1, 2019.4.7f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2018.4.25f1
Windows 10 and Mac 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build