Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Editor] Minimize button ("-") doesn’t work for Scene, Game, Hierarchy etc. windows on Mac
Minimize button ("-") doesn’t work for Scene, Game, Hierarchy etc. windows on Mac.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project.
2. Undock Scene view.
3. Click the minimize button ("-") on the upper right corner of Scene view.
Minimize button doesn't work.
Window minimizes when button clicked.
1. Minimize button was removed in 2019.1.0a10 and 2019.1.0a11.
2. Minimize button not available on the Windows platform.
3. The same issue observed for all other windows like the Game view, inspector, Hierarchy, Project, Console, Lighting setting, Animation, Animator, Delete Layout etc.
Reproducible On: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.1.0a12
Working fine On: 2019.1.0a11, 2018.3.0f2
Occurring on Mac only.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)