Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Editor] Minimize button ("-") doesn’t work for Scene, Game, Hierarchy etc. windows on Mac
Minimize button ("-") doesn’t work for Scene, Game, Hierarchy etc. windows on Mac.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project.
2. Undock Scene view.
3. Click the minimize button ("-") on the upper right corner of Scene view.
Minimize button doesn't work.
Window minimizes when button clicked.
1. Minimize button was removed in 2019.1.0a10 and 2019.1.0a11.
2. Minimize button not available on the Windows platform.
3. The same issue observed for all other windows like the Game view, inspector, Hierarchy, Project, Console, Lighting setting, Animation, Animator, Delete Layout etc.
Reproducible On: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.1.0a12
Working fine On: 2019.1.0a11, 2018.3.0f2
Occurring on Mac only.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)