Search Issue Tracker
[Editor] Loading via asset bundle causes loss of information in shaders
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project "StandardShaderAssetBundleTest.zip"
2. Open "EmissionMissing"
3. Drag a prefab from Sources->ChristmasTreeOrnament->Build to the scene and notice that it's very bright
4. Play the scnee and press the single button ("Click Me") in scene and after couple of seconds a ball appears.
Actual result: Notice that the ball is relatively dark compared to the original
Expected result: both balls are equally bright
See attached screenshot
Tested and reproduced:
5.4.0b2 Loss of shader material
5.3.1p3 Loss of emission value in shader
5.2 and below cannot test due to changes in asset bundles
Everything seems OK
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project