Search Issue Tracker
[Editor] Loading via asset bundle causes loss of information in shaders
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project "StandardShaderAssetBundleTest.zip"
2. Open "EmissionMissing"
3. Drag a prefab from Sources->ChristmasTreeOrnament->Build to the scene and notice that it's very bright
4. Play the scnee and press the single button ("Click Me") in scene and after couple of seconds a ball appears.
Actual result: Notice that the ball is relatively dark compared to the original
Expected result: both balls are equally bright
See attached screenshot
Tested and reproduced:
5.4.0b2 Loss of shader material
5.3.1p3 Loss of emission value in shader
5.2 and below cannot test due to changes in asset bundles
Everything seems OK
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance
- [Physics] The capsule jitters falling into the cracks between triangle edges
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when right-clicking certain Hierarchy window items during Play Mode exit process