Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Won't Fix in 2017.2
Fixed in 2017.4
[Editor] "Invalid Image Assertion failed" occurs when Graphics API is switched to OpenGLES2 on Windows
"Invalid Image Assertion failed" occurs when Graphics API is switched to OpenGLES2 on Windows
Steps to Repro:
1. Create new project > Build Settings > Player Settings > Other Settings
2. Disable setting for Auto-Graphics API > Add OpenGLES 2 API
3. Set OpenGLES2 as primary graphics API > Observe the error
Also, go to > Player Settings > Standalone platform > change architecture setting > observe the same error
2018.1.0b1, 2018.1.0a7, 2018.1.0a5, 2017.3.0p1, 2017.3.0f2, 2017.1.2f1
Assertion failed: Image invalid format!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned