Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Won't Fix in 2017.2.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X
[Editor] "Invalid Image Assertion failed" occurs when Graphics API is switched to OpenGLES2 on Windows
"Invalid Image Assertion failed" occurs when Graphics API is switched to OpenGLES2 on Windows
Steps to Repro:
1. Create new project > Build Settings > Player Settings > Other Settings
2. Disable setting for Auto-Graphics API > Add OpenGLES 2 API
3. Set OpenGLES2 as primary graphics API > Observe the error
Also, go to > Player Settings > Standalone platform > change architecture setting > observe the same error
2018.1.0b1, 2018.1.0a7, 2018.1.0a5, 2017.3.0p1, 2017.3.0f2, 2017.1.2f1
Assertion failed: Image invalid format!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"
- Audio Reverb Zone Component is not applied when Effects are reordered in the Mixer
- The "loopPointReached" event is continuously triggered when a Video Clip with looping and skip-on-drop disabled restarts playback after reaching the end
- [Android] URP Decal Projector fails to render decals at a shorter distance than the value of Draw Distance when built for Android