Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[Editor] "Invalid Image Assertion failed" occurs when Graphics API is switched to OpenGLES2 on Windows
"Invalid Image Assertion failed" occurs when Graphics API is switched to OpenGLES2 on Windows
Steps to Repro:
1. Create new project > Build Settings > Player Settings > Other Settings
2. Disable setting for Auto-Graphics API > Add OpenGLES 2 API
3. Set OpenGLES2 as primary graphics API > Observe the error
Also, go to > Player Settings > Standalone platform > change architecture setting > observe the same error
2018.1.0b1, 2018.1.0a7, 2018.1.0a5, 2017.3.0p1, 2017.3.0f2, 2017.1.2f1
Assertion failed: Image invalid format!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2