Search Issue Tracker
Editor GUI Labels change with creation of GUIContent in AssetImporterEditor
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open project 'GUICorruption.zip'
2. Select Asset 'Assets/SelectThisAndRecompile.asset'
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Observe Editor
Expected result: No changes in the Editor
Actual result: Most of Editor UI Labels are changed
Reproducible with: 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.16f1, 2020.2.0b14, 2021.1.0a9
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.28f1 (No Namespace AssetImporters)
Notes: In CustomLevelImporterEditor.cs not initializing testlabel (changing "private GUIContent testlabel = GUIContent.none" -> "private GUIContent testlabel") and setting it's value later doesn't produce the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac