Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Editor gets into infinite loop when PlayableDircetor.Evaluate is called in the Signal Emitter's callback
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "SampleScene" Scene in the attached "TimelineInfiniteLoop.zip" Project
2. Select "Director" GameObject to inspect its timeline
3. Enter PlayMode
Expected Behavior: The Timeline is evaluated once and the editor does not freeze
Actual Behavior: The Editor gets in the infinite recursive loop and freezes
Reproducible with: 2019.1.1f1, 2019.2.0a14, 2019.3.0a1
Note: Could not test with 2018.1 and 2017.4 as the timeline signals were introduced in 2019.1.0a11. The Editor unfreezes after approximately 30 seconds but the infinite loop is still going.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform