Search Issue Tracker
Editor freezes while saving the scene if materials have default type texture assigned to normal maps in import settings
Editor freezes while saving the scene if materials have default type texture assigned to normal maps in import settings.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Select "Test" in the project window.
3. Inspector > Normal Map > Assign "Test" texture.
4. Save the scene.
Editor freezes while saving the scene.
The editor should not freeze.
Working fine in:
Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order