Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Editor freezes when using Lightmapping.Bake and the open additive Scene contains a Reflection Probe
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. In the Project window right-click on 'SampleScene 1' and select 'Open Scene Additive'
4. In the top bar menu select 'LightmappingBug' > 'Bake Active Scene'
Expected result: The Lightmap is baked successfully, there are no visible errors present
Actual result: The Editor freezes, 'Integrate failed on Write Lighting Data' errors appear in the Console
Reproducible with: 2019.4.18f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b2
Cannot test with: 2018.4.30f1 (due to errors)
- The issue does not reproduce if the Lightmap is baked via the Lighting window
- The issue does not reproduce if the Reflection Probe is removed or disabled
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- [Linux] Progress modal window stays on top of every other window and cannot be moved
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets