Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Editor freezes when using Lightmapping.Bake and the open additive Scene contains a Reflection Probe
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. In the Project window right-click on 'SampleScene 1' and select 'Open Scene Additive'
4. In the top bar menu select 'LightmappingBug' > 'Bake Active Scene'
Expected result: The Lightmap is baked successfully, there are no visible errors present
Actual result: The Editor freezes, 'Integrate failed on Write Lighting Data' errors appear in the Console
Reproducible with: 2019.4.18f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b2
Cannot test with: 2018.4.30f1 (due to errors)
- The issue does not reproduce if the Lightmap is baked via the Lighting window
- The issue does not reproduce if the Reflection Probe is removed or disabled
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible