Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.48f1, 2021.3.25f1, 2022.2.19f1, 2023.1.0b14, 2023.2.0a10
Editor freezes when clicking Prefab > Select Asset
1. Open the attached project "UnrealToUnity"
2. Right-click a prefab instance in the Hierarchy
3. Click Prefab > Select Asset
4. Observe freeze
Reproducible with: 2020.3.46f1, 2021.3.20f1, 2022.2.10f1, 2023.1.0b7, 2023.2.0a5
Reproducible on: macOS 12.4 (Intel)
Note: not reproducible on a new project
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version