Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Editor freezes upon deleting an opened project from explorer
Editor freezes upon deleting an opened project from explorer.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Delete the project from explorer.
3) Click on Force Quit.
Actual result: Editor Freezes.
Expected result: Unity editor quits gracefully.
Occurring in: 2019.3.0a8, 2019.3.a04
Working fine in: 2019.3.a03, 2019.2.0b8
Environment: Only Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Default Scripting Backend in Universal Render Pipeline template is set to il2cpp
- Texture importer assigns wrong texture compression formats to lightmap textures
- Unity crashes when opening the project
- Lightmap Encoding Quality settings do not apply to Shadowmask textures
- [UIR] Lines separating packages wiggle in Packman at 150%