Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Editor freezes upon deleting an opened project from explorer
Editor freezes upon deleting an opened project from explorer.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Delete the project from explorer.
3) Click on Force Quit.
Actual result: Editor Freezes.
Expected result: Unity editor quits gracefully.
Occurring in: 2019.3.0a8, 2019.3.a04
Working fine in: 2019.3.a03, 2019.2.0b8
Environment: Only Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour