Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Editor freezes upon deleting an opened project from explorer
Editor freezes upon deleting an opened project from explorer.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Delete the project from explorer.
3) Click on Force Quit.
Actual result: Editor Freezes.
Expected result: Unity editor quits gracefully.
Occurring in: 2019.3.0a8, 2019.3.a04
Working fine in: 2019.3.a03, 2019.2.0b8
Environment: Only Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene after reporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- [PLM] Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake