Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Editor freezes upon deleting an opened project from explorer
Editor freezes upon deleting an opened project from explorer.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Delete the project from explorer.
3) Click on Force Quit.
Actual result: Editor Freezes.
Expected result: Unity editor quits gracefully.
Occurring in: 2019.3.0a8, 2019.3.a04
Working fine in: 2019.3.a03, 2019.2.0b8
Environment: Only Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time
- Animator Enum Properties get set to 0 instead of the value specified in the Scene when the Property is animated by a State that is not playing
- [iOS] Background thread runs a few times slower when “application.targetFrameRate“ is set to 30 compared to 29 on some iOS devices