Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Editor freezes upon deleting an opened project from explorer
Editor freezes upon deleting an opened project from explorer.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Delete the project from explorer.
3) Click on Force Quit.
Actual result: Editor Freezes.
Expected result: Unity editor quits gracefully.
Occurring in: 2019.3.0a8, 2019.3.a04
Working fine in: 2019.3.a03, 2019.2.0b8
Environment: Only Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules