Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Editor] Entering play mode while paused and then exiting play mode causes the time manager to not advance further
1. Open Scene1 from attached project.
2. Select Particle System and in the scene view observe how it simulates.
3. Press Pause and then Play
4. Exit play mode
5. Select particle system and try to simulate it.
6. Observe how the playback time does not change.
- Entering / exiting play mode again fixes the issue.
- Not a particle system issue per se, though it's easy to see the issue with it.
- Issue introduced in 5.5 and still happening in 5.6. Not reproducible on 5.4.3f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU