Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Editor] Entering play mode while paused and then exiting play mode causes the time manager to not advance further
1. Open Scene1 from attached project.
2. Select Particle System and in the scene view observe how it simulates.
3. Press Pause and then Play
4. Exit play mode
5. Select particle system and try to simulate it.
6. Observe how the playback time does not change.
- Entering / exiting play mode again fixes the issue.
- Not a particle system issue per se, though it's easy to see the issue with it.
- Issue introduced in 5.5 and still happening in 5.6. Not reproducible on 5.4.3f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version