Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Editor] Entering play mode while paused and then exiting play mode causes the time manager to not advance further
1. Open Scene1 from attached project.
2. Select Particle System and in the scene view observe how it simulates.
3. Press Pause and then Play
4. Exit play mode
5. Select particle system and try to simulate it.
6. Observe how the playback time does not change.
- Entering / exiting play mode again fixes the issue.
- Not a particle system issue per se, though it's easy to see the issue with it.
- Issue introduced in 5.5 and still happening in 5.6. Not reproducible on 5.4.3f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window