Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[Editor] Entering play mode while paused and then exiting play mode causes the time manager to not advance further
1. Open Scene1 from attached project.
2. Select Particle System and in the scene view observe how it simulates.
3. Press Pause and then Play
4. Exit play mode
5. Select particle system and try to simulate it.
6. Observe how the playback time does not change.
- Entering / exiting play mode again fixes the issue.
- Not a particle system issue per se, though it's easy to see the issue with it.
- Issue introduced in 5.5 and still happening in 5.6. Not reproducible on 5.4.3f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator.Rebind() resets game object position to the original instantiation position
- Deprecated field 'wantsFullScreenLayout' warning is thrown in Xcode
- WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
- Running Unity via command line with -buildTarget results in incorrect PlayerSettings tab
- Sharp, glossy outlines when terrain textures intersect