Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Editor] Entering play mode while paused and then exiting play mode causes the time manager to not advance further
1. Open Scene1 from attached project.
2. Select Particle System and in the scene view observe how it simulates.
3. Press Pause and then Play
4. Exit play mode
5. Select particle system and try to simulate it.
6. Observe how the playback time does not change.
- Entering / exiting play mode again fixes the issue.
- Not a particle system issue per se, though it's easy to see the issue with it.
- Issue introduced in 5.5 and still happening in 5.6. Not reproducible on 5.4.3f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first