Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Editor didn't recognize Audio files if file Created Data is greater than your actual Data time is
How to reproduce:
1. Create empty project file
2. Take any audio file (or generate one) and change file Created Date to greater than your actual Date is
(for example your date 2017-09-15 12:00. Change it to 2017-09-15 18:00 )
3. Try to import file into Unity
Actual result: Error appears "Unspecified error during import of AudioClip Assets/"FileName"."FileFormat"
Reproduced with: 5.5.4f1, 5.6.3p3, 2017.1.1p2, 2017.2.0b11, 2017.3.0b1
Workaround: Edit audio Created Date to the actual or lower Date and Time
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.