Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Editor didn't recognize Audio files if file Created Data is greater than your actual Data time is
How to reproduce:
1. Create empty project file
2. Take any audio file (or generate one) and change file Created Date to greater than your actual Date is
(for example your date 2017-09-15 12:00. Change it to 2017-09-15 18:00 )
3. Try to import file into Unity
Actual result: Error appears "Unspecified error during import of AudioClip Assets/"FileName"."FileFormat"
Reproduced with: 5.5.4f1, 5.6.3p3, 2017.1.1p2, 2017.2.0b11, 2017.3.0b1
Workaround: Edit audio Created Date to the actual or lower Date and Time
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default